Monday, December 28, 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW #KidznetEnterprisesMyfirstsweettooth

MY FIRST SWEET TOOTH TEETHNG COOKIES

MY VIDEO REVIEW

  • 3 Multi-Color Detachable Necklaces
  • 3 Vibrant Colors- Strawberry, Orange, Blueberry
  • 100% Highest Quality 

These teething cookies are so awesome and cute. I love the fact that they look so identical to cookies but they are made of silicone for babies who are teething. They are easy to grip and hold for litle ones hands and they also come on a necklace for moms to wear so the babies can chew and bite as the momma is holding the baby. The necklace is detatchable and they are very easy to clean and store. They come in a cute little box that is perfect for gifting. The colors are so vibrant and really stand out so they wont get lost because the coors really pop! I think it is genius and these these would make a great unique gift fof moms and babies. I recievd these teething cookies for my honest and unbaised review and I would purchase these on my own as a gift, thats how much I liked them!

No comments:

Post a Comment