Friday, December 4, 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW #bakerolla

BAKEROLLA SPHERE ICEBALL MAKER MOLD

  • MADE OF HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL - Made of high-quality silicone material that is built to last over a long period of time, this ensures you to produce perfectly-shaped Ice Balls, mostly during special occasions
  • KEEPS DRINKS COOL - The Bakerolla Silicone Sphere Ice Ball Maker Mold keeps drinks colder than plain ice cubes. Sphere ice balls are big enough to cool your drink, and at the same time, small enough to fit into your glass
  • MOLDS PERFECT ICE BALLS FOR YOUR DRINKS - Measuring [measurement], this is perfect for Water, Soda, Cocktails, Juices, Lemonades, Whiskey, Scotch, and other drinks on the rocks; Great for Iced Coffee, for long lasting iced tea and other beverages
  • EASY TO USE AND CLEAN - No more ice balls melting with the Bakerolla Silicone Sphere Ice Ball Maker Mold. It makes ice balls easier to remove, doesn't leak and a great conversation starter


I liked this ice mold. I thought it was very easy to use and very easy to clean up after. I think it would have been nicer looking if I had used bottled water. I can't stop thinking of many ideas to use this for. I love and I will continue to use it. I think this would make great fun for parties and decoration on the drinks tables. Overall I want more of them. I did recieve this product free for my honest review and honestly I really enjoy it.

Disclaimer:I RECIEVED THIS PRODUCT FREE FOR MY HONEST AND UBAISED REVIEW

No comments:

Post a Comment