Saturday, December 26, 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW #GnomeWorkshop


GNOME WORKSHOP FOLDABLE SELFIE STICK

  • Bluetooth - Simply pair your phone or camera with the Gnome Selfie Stick and enjoy. No messy wires to plug in.
  • Compatibility - Compatible with most smartphones and cameras, as long as they are bluetooth capable.
  • Foldable - Our foldable design allows you to fold the Gnome Selfie Stick and easily carry it in your pocket or bag!
  • Built in Shutter Button - The built in shutter button allows you to easily take the perfect picture without any extra shutter remotes.

I thought this selfie stick was easy to set up and easy to use. It is bluetooth capable. it is great for android and iphone and samsung and ios and I think that is awesome, some other selfie sticks dont work with all of those just android or iphone. So you can fold it up and it fits in your purse or bag.

 It came with a charger cable I just plugged into my computer to charge but it will fit in most chargers. I thought the extending part was erfect size not too long and not too short. I like the rubber grip handle and the shutter button is perfectly positioned for use. Mine did have a little scratch on it but Im not sure if I did that when i opened it. Other than that I think it is an awesome buy.


Disclaimer:I RECIEVED THIS PRODUCT FREE FOR MY HONEST AND UBAISED REVIEW

No comments:

Post a Comment