Saturday, January 23, 2016

PRODUCT REVIEW #pashoshibaby


PASHOSHI BABY BANDANA BIBS
✔ Best Baby Gift Set- 4 stylish baby bandana bibs, you will also have Pacifier Clip and Bottle Strap at no extra charge!
✔ Super Absorbent Drool Bibs – Stop changing your baby’s clothes 3-4 times a day.
✔ 3 Adjustable Snaps (Nickel-Free)- Now also newborns can wear baby bandana bibs, your baby won’t be able to pull these bibs off!
✔ Machine Washable Hassle- bib retains its shape and continues to look good long after purchase.
✔ Stylish And Dry – Our baby bandana bibs are an accessory to make any outfit cute and fashionable, They are really awesome!

Ok so these bandana bibs are some the cutest ones I have seen so far. i love the print on each of them. They are unque in style and pattern and also in color sheme.I Love the vibrant colors you really have to see them in person because I dont believe that pictures give them justice.


 I like the unique design i feel that they cover more of baby's clothing so they really cathc the drool and other things that come from being a baby. The back side of these bibs are mae so soft so they wnt irritate or bother baby, they are not itchy or scratcgy for baby's skin.This also came with a little velcro strap to hold babies cups or whatever you would like to use it for and i think that works great as well. I did recieve these for my honest and unbaised review and I think they are a great purchase and would make a great gift for baby showers!


Disclaimer:I RECIEVED THIS PRODUCT FREE FOR MY HONEST AND UBAISED REVIEW


No comments:

Post a Comment