Sunday, January 10, 2016

PRODUCT REVIEW #oneforheart

CROSSFIT JUMP ROPE AND WRIST WRAPS

  • Amazon customers agree that this jump rope set is the best rope on the market. 10 foot adjustable fast speed steel cable, coated in PVC material, fits all heights and ages , doesn't twist or kink and is easy to recover
  • ONE FOR HEART - Our company's primary goal is to help children in need. With every purchase we are proud to donate 1 $ to help these children. Together we can make a difference.
  • THE EASIEST WAY TO SHRED FAT! - Burn up to 500 calories in half an hour, increase your stamina and performance with easy double under training and get in the best shape of your life!


My daughter is really into exercise and fitness, she loves this jumprope set. It is great for her work outs in the garage and while running. I know she is loving it because she has told me and i watched her use it, I think the straps that come with it are so awesome a nice little bonus for extra comfoort. I thought it was very easy to use myself though I didnt use it as much as she is..lol.. overall I liked it and she loved it and she will coninut using it. I did wish it would have come with more instruction on the wrist bands but it wasnt too hard to figure it out. and the velcro on those is awesome very strong hold. I did get this free for my honest and unbaised review.‪#‎oneforheart‬http://amzn.to/1Q6yAof


Disclaimer:I RECIEVED THIS PRODUCT FREE FOR MY HONEST AND UBAISED REVIEW


No comments:

Post a Comment