Thursday, September 17, 2015

September Subscription boxes

From the moment I found out obout subscription boxes,I have been obsessed! I find myself filtering through video anfter video on youtube. After reading many reviews and asking as many questions as possible, finally decided to get in on these wonderful beauty boxes.

I did my research, and came to the conclusion that #boxycharm was the best bang for my buck. If you are not familiar with boxycharm its a monthly beauty subscription and you get 4-5 full size products for $21 a month and average value of the products you get each time is about $100. Sometimes they throw in a bonus item. 

You can also connect through there social media sites (twitter, facebook Etc.) and they do giveaways and contests and stuff like that so you can win rizes that way too. They really incourage sharing your input and giving a review of your box on social media and you can win stuff like that too.

Most of the products you get inside the box come with some kind of coupon or discount code for any purchse of that product or purchase in the website, and if you do unboxing videos it helps to boost your subscribers by giving away those codes to your channel subscribers and or followers on twitter and facebook or instagram and your blog. 
 
sI got my first box in August and I lvoed it, you can find a review for that on my you tube channel. I will also share with you today my September box so here it goes......


What was in my box, you ask? ok so The theme of this box is Runway Ready and The first thing I pulled out of my box was this nail wraps kit from scratch. It was a full size and the value on those are $12 and this came with a 50% off coupon( I posted on my youutbe unboxing video for someone to use.) The second thing in my box was a Vasanti Professional Foundation Brush, full size and the value on that was $32. The third thing in my box was Previse Skincare Hydromilk Hydrating lotion full size and the value is $48. The fourth thing in my box was Kardashian Beauty Black seed Dry oil travel size, and this was a bonus item. The fifth thing ib my box was a chella eyebrow defining gel, full size values at $18. The last thing in my box was A Tarte smolder eyes Amazoniann clay waterproof liner full size and the value on that is $22. Just to be clear you usually get 4-5 itmes and this time we got a bonus. So those are just some of the type of goodies you have to look foward to each month if you sign up for #boxycharm. I lvoe it and I will continue this monthly subscrition and highly reccomend to everyone I know. Thank you so much for reading have a blessed and beautiful day! and please check out my channel 

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsDjoyce

here is the link to sign up for boxy charm:
https://boxycharm.com/refer/Diana-FOKEKKGS

No comments:

Post a Comment