Saturday, September 12, 2015

My first Blog!

I am finally taking the big step into the blogging world. I am a stay at home wife and mother of three. A girl and two boys. I love trying new things. I like to cook, and clean, and take care of my family. I am always on the look out for money saving tips and ideas and I love to share that information with everyone. I mean who doesn't like saving money?

I am a crafter, I like the idea of taking things that would normally just be thrown out or recycled and turning them into something new and useful. Writing reviews is what I love to do the most, I like to keep people informed and give them my honest opinion and discription so they can have an idea of what the product is all about before they decide to purchase something. I love reading other peoples reviews before I go ahead and make a purchase, just so I know what I might be in for. 

Sometimes people want to know what they might be missing out on and It gives me pleasure to inform them on the latest deals and promotions so they can get  the best out of their purchase and hopefully be satisfied with outcome. 
You can find me on you tube and twitter, I am also on instagram and a lot of other sites I will be sharing with you all in future blogs. I can't wait to see where this goes and I am so looking foward to meeting new people and making new blogging friends. Thank you for reading my first blog and have a blessed and beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment