Friday, September 18, 2015

INFLUENSTER!!!

Oh yeah!!! I was finally accepted into a new #voxbox campaign on influenster. If you all are not familiar with inlfuenster it is a website where you can get free sample boxes of products to review. You can sign up for free, fill out your profile and preferances and then link your social media sites like facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. Once you do this this you can start writing reviews in different catagories like beauty, food, health, etc. and unlock badges and stuff like that. 

The main , goal is to stay active on the site. Then you will be invited to try out a campaign for a certain product. My recent campaign is for the Calvin Klien Eternity Now voxbox. I will recieve Eternity now for women and Eternity now for men.

I am so excited and I will be posting a review on the inluenster website, here on my blog, and all of my social media sites wich you find over in the top corner of my blog. Thank you so much for reading, stay tuned for more. I hope you have a blessed and beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment