Thursday, October 15, 2015

                       Influenster Review
          Calvin Klein Eternity Now Vox Box
I recieved this Eternity Now For him and for her sample set free, from Inlfuenster for review.
I really enjoyed the for her scent. Personally I think it smelled mix of flowers and and hint of peach some in there. I put a spritz on my wrist the back of my neck and a dab behind my ears and it lasted from morning to night and was not overpowering at all. When I moved aroung throughout my regular day i got a little wiff here and there it was nice and it made me feel pretty.

My husband tried the for him. He loved it. Personally I  loved when he walked by me and I got a little sniff as he walk past me. It is a very inviting and curious scent, in a very attractive way. It says it has the scent of exotic woods and i describe it but I could totally understand what they ment by that. I loved both and will definatley consider purchasing both for my husband and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment