Saturday, November 28, 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW #AngelBabyOrganicPillow

ANGEL BABY ORGANIC TODDLER PILLOW


  • Absolutely, Without a Doubt, BEST, HIGHEST QUALITY TODDLER PILLOW on Amazon. AS SEEN ON WAYFAIR.COM. Breathability and Eco-friendly!
  • VENTILATED and will Not Trap Heat. CertiPUR-US TOXIN FREE certifiedmemory foam & Organic Cotton Cover is Oeko-Tex Certified. SAFE for BABY and TODDLERS!!! Our Organic Cotton Fabric is temperature managing material that is designed to dissipate heat.
  • Our Fill Blend Provides PROPER SUPPORT for Neck & Body That Helps Your Toddler Sleep at a Natural Angle and Stay COOL!
  • Non-Allergenic, Anti-Microbial, Hypoallergenic, Mildew Proof & Dust Mite Resistant

This pillow is the softest pillow I have ever tried. It is the perfect size for toddlers and for my 8 year old son. he loves this pillow. It keeps him nice and comfy at night and gives him the neck support he needs. It also keeps him from over heating at night. I like that is is made with organic materials and I feel safer letting my boy use this rather than his old pillow. I think the price is fair and i think it would make a perfect gift as well.

Disclaimer:I RECIEVED THIS PRODUCT FREE FOR MY HONEST AND UBAISED REVIEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment